Monday, June 4, 2007

My MEHMOHHRIIIESSSS

Hi , i m back . today i m gonna talk about my old days . i was borned in the year 1992 . i was a happy kid . I have a lot of breast frens back in primary school . They are Tarvinder , Ng Kah jian , Tum Yew Joe , and Farhan . Back in the old days , Tarvinder and I always bully waiming . Waiming used to be a sohai that act innocent . Did you guys know that he was a thief ? He stole 10 packets of booster pack( POKEMON CARDS ) from THE STAR . That would cost more than 120 bucks . After the securitty saw the survilance , they quickly ran towards waiming and took waiming to the security room . They asked why did he steal the cards . He was stoning there acting innocent ( too bad i didnt have a camera with me that time IF NOT ITS ON YOUTUBE ) .The security callled waiming's mom and she paid 120 bucks for the cards . See how sohai is waiming ?

Ng kah jian was my best friend in Helang .We used to practice runnning together . Without him , i wouldnt know whats a CYBER CAFE is Cause he was the 1 that took me to CYBER CAFE . We had so much fun playing COUNTER STRIKE PWNING PEOPLE's ASS . Tum yew joe was my chinese friend that speaks to me in cantonese . He went missing after he took his UPSR result . No 1 have seen him after std 6 . If u guys saw a guy name tum yew joe , tell him that the whole ex sktm miss him. And lastly farhan . Farhan was 1 of my malay best fren . i used to joke with him about pork rice . He was a runner in SKTM .Now he went to Kedah to study in a boarding school .

Talking about the 1 i love in the past is Diane Lee Yi Ching . She was a cute girl but now she also went missing (i dont know what happen ). I was a friend with her in standard 3 . After a few months , She had migrated to somewhere.

The last people i couldnt see him since form 1 is FRANKIE KEK . He used to talk about TFK . haha . That time i was curious about sex . i asked him whats tfk . then he explained every information about tfk . haha he is a rich man also . he has a banglo beside the Atria 's indah water .
So yeah these are my breast friends tht i miss since 10 years ago

No comments: