Monday, October 22, 2007

I refused to give up.

haih, everyone did a mistake before .As for me , i did the biggest mistake ever in my 15th years of living here.I finally felt the feeling of first love , i mean true love .
I finally realise that all those love drama in tv was heartbreaking.I finally felt their pain eventhough they are just actors and actresses.I didnt really know that she was giving me a second chance, i didnt notice , how dumb am i ?

I just came back from work today and i took a 1030 bus back to kelana jaya.i sat there alone and there were many happy couples in the bus.An aunty came beside me and sat beside me.then she asked me 'ni se ZHONG guo ren ma'. Then i replied her . wo bu shi.then we started chatting , bla bla bla . she asked me to learn chinese cause i look so chinese but then i can't speak mandarin. haihs i think i getting sien ad . buybye

No comments: