Thursday, October 18, 2007

I try so hard can't seem to get away from misery

Hello ! it's been a while since i last blogged .
I started working last friday at empress cafe. Woah , i don't really like my job because those myanmar people (full timer) always bully me. But the boss is really kind to me always asking me whether i m fine with my job and he always pass me some snacks to eat (tortilla ETC ETC). I met a new friend , Eric , he is working with me in the same cafe .He is quite joker , always saying bad word . Funny guy because he is orang asli from Sabah . Oh ya and chungming started working with me last saturday .Finally got teman to talk . we always chap tips from the customers . Some of them were damn freaking generous . gave me 3 bucks .by the way , my cafe is located oppposite laundry . WOW , so many chics dancing and i could actually watch TV there .
I didnt really see many djians walking there so its quite boring la working there.





Things have really changed nowadays .I have no plans for my holidays. i thought of going pulaus with my friends , but nowadays i dont really see them so didnt really keep in touch.oh ya , the past few days which was 15th october was my brother's birthday .Wow , his friends asked me to plan his suprise party on 15th october night . The plan was to asked him to pick me up at the curve and we all suprise him . The suprise party has really gone quite well .We suprised him at TGIF and it was quite fun .Yeaah! and i will be working today . See you !!

No comments: