Monday, May 14, 2007

first post

Hello . I m Julian . Here is where i m gonnna blog . Just to tell u people out there . I M PROUD because I FINISH MY KGT . I have finally put a finishing touch to it . Yeah so no more stress for me . i just have to study and score 7A in my pmr . after that i will succeed in my life and become a CHEF muahahahah i love cooking . Cooking has been my passion since i m small . i wonder if i could work in some high class restaurant in the future . some of the restaurants that have been my favourite since childhoood is DRAGON-I and THE SHIP . their food rocks my socks . Today all i did was gamble. i just gambled with a few of my friends that came over my house to study .they are chung ming , waiming chuan hooi and pamela . haha my bro lost few hundreds to chungming . haha dam wong la chungming . in the end we didnt even touch the revision book . all we did was just gambling. later i will be going for my science class . i hope i will enjoy my class . to those who wants their science to improve . come to my tuition . call me 78047855


toodles

No comments: