Sunday, May 27, 2007

sian -

hi. fyi, my name Boon Mun. which is, he is friend since five years old. same kindergarden, tadika chim. he is my closest male friend. & we were seperated since we are standard one, we NEVER EVER talk to each other since then. and came to form one I didnt even know that he is my long lost friend, when Im form one I think that Julian is very lan si. so, I never bother to talk to him. in november something something, I met him in ou which is Chin Lee introduce him to me. so, me and julian were friend. we play ' chor dai di '. we exchange cards, and we become closer than before. One day, we went to wai ming house. saw some kindergarden and primary pictures of him. me and julian started talking about kindergarden stuffs. me and him didnt even know that we were friends since kindergarden. from that time, me and him knows that we were kindergarden long lost friends. we were shock, i guess. funny isn't it? hehe. Julian is funny and cute. Dont misunderstood okay, people :) hmmhm, is time for me to sleep now. Bye!

No comments: