Thursday, May 24, 2007

i m daonlyjulian !

omg its holiday and i have no money to spend . what am i gonna do with my 2 weeks holiday . ARGH PLS VINCENT's PAPA PLS HIRE ME PLS . I am DESPERATE FOR MONEY AND JOB .. arghh!!!! Can anyone teach me how to link people ? I m a newbie in blogger . I always dream to habe a brand new adidas F+ 50 boots . its So damn Cool .Even though , i m a noob in soccer , but still i want the boots to lan si . talking about money , i left back 5 bucks for this month . so tonight i m gonnna double it up by betting my 5 bucks in a game of black jack IN CLUB 47 MY HOUSE . hahaha wish me luck . i lost a lot this month . So yeah i love mika . mika is not gay . he is just too excited to sing grace kellly .So people pls dont call him gay . His song rocks kay . CHAO THE MAO

No comments: